Prompt: Daily water conservation tip
If you’re like most people, you think of water conservation as something you have to do in the winter when there’s no water pressure. You might not think of it as something you should do all year round. Here are some tips for water conservation all year round:
– Turn off the water when you’re not using it.
– Use a water saver shower head.
– Don’t use the dishwasher when you can hand-wash dishes.
– Don’t run the faucet while brushing your teeth.
– Fix leaky faucets.
– Restrict outdoor water use to when it’s really necessary.