Prompt: Daily water conservation tip
Water conservation is always a good idea no matter what time of year it is. Try to use less water when you can and help conserve water by following these tips:
1. Check your water usage. A few simple tricks can help you to see where you are wasting water and how you can cut back.
2. Repair leaks and use water sparingly when hand washing.
3. Limit outdoor watering when possible.
4. Run your washing machine on cold water and use the shortest cycle possible.
5. Ride your bike or take public transportation where possible.