Prompt: Daily water conservation tip
If you are using water outside, first think about whether it is necessary. Many times, when we don’t realize it, we are simply taking water without really needing it. Here are a few tips for reducing the amount of water you use:
1. Don’t shower or bathe in full-strength water. Use enough water to cover your body, but no more.
2. Use a low-flow showerhead.
3. Try to adjust your water usage habits during hot weather. When it’s hot outside, we often use more water to keep cool. Try to limit yourself to shorter showers, rather than bathing.
4. Don’t run the water while you are brushing your teeth or washing your face. Save the water for when you really need it.
5. Avoid washing your car with full-strength water. Use a bucket and a hose instead.