Prompt: Latest technology news summary
Response: – August 18
1. A U.S. appeals court ruled that the Trump administration cannot stop travelers from six Muslim-majority countries from entering the country, much to the chagrin of the Trump administration.
2. Facebook announced that it will start using artificial intelligence to detect and remove hate speech from its platform.
3. Tesla announced that it will be shutting down its Model S and Model X production lines for a week in order to improve its production process.
4. Apple announced that it will be releasing a new music streaming service called Apple Music that will replace its current service, Apple Music Radio.
5. Google announced that it will be merging its YouTube and Google Maps services.