Prompt: Daily water conservation tip
If you live in an area that regularly experiences drought, consider following these tips for water conservation:
1. Fill your bathtub and sink only as much as necessary.
2. Turn off water when brushing your teeth or washing your face.
3. Use a watering can or a bucket to water plants instead of pouring water directly onto the soil.
4. Check your water usage online or through your water bill to see if you are wasting water.
5. Install a water saving shower head.