Prompt: Daily water conservation tip
To help you conserve water, try these easy tips:
1. Slow down. Taking a few minutes to go slower will help you conserve water.
2. Trick your body into thinking it’s thirsty. Try sipping water slowly from a glass, or dipping your fingers in a cold water faucet. Your body will think you need water and will eventually drink more.
3. Rotate your lawn. Lawns are one of the main sources of water waste in homes. Rotation helps keep the soil nutrients healthy, which in turn helps to conserve water.
4. Turn off the water when you’re not using it. If you can, try to conserve water by turning off the water when you’re not using it. This can reduce your water usage by up to 30 percent.
5. Don’t flush everything. Don’t flush everything down the toilet – try to compost or recycle materials that can be recycled. Flushing can waste water and create pollution.