Prompt: Daily water conservation tip
If you are a water conservation zealot, here are some tips that you can try:
1. Collect all of your used water bottles and rinse them out.
2. Turn off the water when you brush your teeth and when you are finished with your shower.
3. Check your water usage throughout the day and try to limit yourself to two full baths and two full kitchen sink uses per day.
4. Avoid watering the lawn on a regular basis. Instead, use a water saving sprinkler system or set up a drip system.
5. Fill up your pool only when it is necessary and be sure to clean it regularly.